We are ecstatic to announce that we will be holding the first BAATUG event of this year! In this free, virtual event, we will be comparing and contrasting SpaceIQ’s three product offerings: Archibus, Serraview, and SiQ. Each of these pieces of software have their own, unique strengths, and we’re here to help you differentiate between them as quickly as possible. Come join our community!
Topic: Comparing and Contrasting SpaceIQ’s Three Products: Archibus, Serraview, and SiQ
When: August 12, 2021 @ 11 am PST
Where: virtual: visit our website for details
- Welcome & Introductions
- Archibus-Serraview rebrand to SpaceIQ
- Products Overview: Serraview, Archibus, SiQ
- Which SpaceIQ product meets your needs?
This event is for you if you’ve been wondering:
- What are the differences between Archibus, Serraview, and SiQ?
- What is the best scenario in which to use each software?
- Do any or all of these pieces of software answer my needs?
- Why is Archibus-Serraview now called SpaceIQ?
RSC’s Bay Area Archibus Training and User’s Group (BAATUG) was founded by our CEO, Bob Stephen. A place where corporate real estate and facilities professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area can collaborate and strategize, BAATUG focuses it’s topics on all things relating to Archibus and SpaceIQ: the latest and greatest product offerings, the most effective ways to use the software, and much more.